WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
When emergencies happen, it is the Immediate Responder, those already there, who can make the most significant impact when seconds matter. Immediate Responder bridges the gap between basic first aid and the risks faced in the modern workplace.
FORMAT: Workshop / 2.5-3 hrs
Topics may include:
- Leadership & Teamwork Under Stress
- Active Shooter & Intentional Mass Casualty Resposne
- "Stop the Bleed" Training
- Emergency Evacuation of Ill & Injured
- CPR & AED Use in Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Emergency Planning & Preparation Framework
- Hands-on Experience with Emergency Equipment
- Environmental & Medical Emergencies
- Emergency Evacuation of Ill/Injured
- Customized training dependent on unique risks
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN:
Provide emergency intervention for life-threatening injuries/illnesses.
Build a culture of safety, risk awarness, and personal ownership.
Learn to lead and work as a team better during high-stress events.
WHO’S IT FOR:
The Immediate Responder program gives teams the ability to be ready for those extraordinary moments during an emergency. Designed as a team building experience, for groups and organizations in a non-healthcare setting, participants will gain the tools necessary to intervene in life-threatening and critical emergencies before professional first responders arrive. Participants will also gain stress mitigation techniques, plan development resources, and leadership/teamwork skills.
WHAT’S THE FORMAT:
Workshops combine an in-depth keynote introduction to Ready by Design concepts followed with hands-on application and instruction. Participants gain experience applying concepts and skills while receiving real-time feedback.
Immediate Responder Program
The Immediate Responder Program is designed to support and develop an organization's emergency response team. The IR Program bridges the gap between basic first aid and the increased risks faced in the modern industrial workplace. Training is offered in two half-day sessions or 6 one hour sessions.